by Eric Kieboom
All Rights Reserved
This website is obsolete
Please direct your browser to
Spitfire Club Nederland
The rather professional site of the Dutch Spitfire club - of course I'm a member
Club Triumph Holland
- The Dutch general Triumph club
A list of
most other European clubs
Triumph Sports Six Club (Manchester region)
- website by Stephen Smith, happy owner of another ultra-rare Java Green Spitfire.
Nico Baas Triumph Centre
- the largest Triumph specialist of the Netherlands.
- large British supplier of Triumph spare parts. Great online Spitfire catalogue.
The Spitfire Graveyard
in Sheffield, UK.
- do expensive but good work on carbs
- importer of various classic and sporty cars. Has a vast selection, but
too expensive in my view. I only buy nuts and bolts here.
Various useful sites
The international Triumph Spitfire database
- exciting project by Joe curry
The Vintage Triumph Register
American site with lots of useful information
this is where you can subscribe to the busy 'Spitfires' and 'Triumphs' mailing lists.
Scions of Lucas (SOL)
Thoroughbred & Classic Cars
Online Price Guide
Tips for the Care and Feeding of Your Triumph Spitfire
Care for Your Convertible Top
- how to lower and raise the top, something many first time Spitfire owners do wrong
Classic Motor Monthly
Personal sites I like
Triumph Spitfire 1500 Pages
by Graham Armfield - with particularly
Ashley Meson's 1975 Spitfire 1500
Jeff McNeal's 1967 Mk3 Spit
- nice site, not dissimilar to mine. Jeff tells an entertaining and familiar story
Geoff Wright's 1974 Spitfire MkIV
- young Brit bravely restoring a mimosa yellow specimen
John Hobson's Spitfire 1500 site
- another familiar story from a young Brit, who is clearly a welcome customer of
the Spitfire Graveyard